Fannie Mae is a large American government-sponsored mortgage loan company, headquartered in Washington DC, United States. The bank is lead by Chief Executive Officer Hugh R. Frater since October 2018. The stock is listed on OTCMKTS with stock name FNMA. The official name of Fannie Mae is the Federal National Mortgage Association. Based on the news reports of the Washington Post, the salary of CEO of Fannie Mae was capped at US$600,000 a year.
To reduce the work load of the CEO, the company introduced new position – the President. According to the same news report, the President will be paid a whooping US$3 million.
Fannie Mae Board of Directors Compensation
As of now, we are unable to fetch information about board of directors compensation for Fannie Mae. We will update this section as and when we get exact compensation information.
- Amy E. Alving – Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President at SAIC
- Sheila C. Bair – President of Washington College
- Brian P. Brooks – Chief Legal Officer of Coinbase Global, Inc.
- Hugh R. Frater – CEO of Fannie Mae
- Renee L. Glover – Founder and Managing Member of the Catalyst Group LLC
- Michael J. Heid – Executive Vice President (Home Lending) of Wells Fargo & Company
- Robert H. Herz – President of Robert H. Herz LLC
- Antony Jenkins – Founder and Executive Chair of 10x Future Technologies Limited
- Karin Kimbrough – Chief Economist for LinkedIn Corporation
- Diane C. Nordin – Partner of Wellington Management Company, LLP
- Jonathan Plutzik – Chairman of Betsy Ross Investors, LLC
- Manuel “Manolo” Sánchez Rodríguez – Professor at Rice University’s Jones Graduate School of Business
- Ryan Zanin – President and CEO of the Restructuring & Strategic Ventures Group at GE Capital
Fannie Mae Executive Salaries / Leadership Team
The executives at Fannie Mae receive nominal salaries compared to their counterparts in banks. Their salaries were capped at US$600,000 a year by the government. We will give accurate salary numbers as and when we can able to get it.
- Hugh R. Frater – Chief Executive Officer
- David Benson – President
- Elcio Barcelos – Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer
- Andrew Bon Salle – Executive Vice President – Single-Family Business
- Celeste Mellet Brown – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- John Forlines – Senior Vice President and Chief Risk Officer
- Jeffery R. Hayward – Executive Vice President and Head of Multifamily
- Steve James – Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer
- Nancy Jardini – Senior Vice President and Chief Compliance and Ethics Officer and Chief Office of Minority and Women Inclusion Officer
- Doug Watt – Senior Vice President and Chief Audit Executive
- Kimberly Johnson – Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer
- Stergios “Terry” Theologides – Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Corporate Secretary
Related Article: JPMorgan Chase Board of Directors Compensation
Article first published on February 19, 2020.